If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I hide the title of my homepage?
a. Hide the title for a specific page
- Go to Pages -> All pages;
- Hover your mouse cursor over the page, then over the Edit link, but don’t click it;
- At the bottom of your browser, you’ll see a link containing the page’s ID.
How do I change the homepage title in WordPress?
How to Change Your Default Homepage Title on WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress website admin dashboard. …
- Highlight the text in the “Site Title” text field and press “Delete.” Type a new title in the text field.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
How do I hide an icon on my iPhone?
How to Hide Apps on the iPhone from Your App Store Purchase History
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Purchased.
- Find the app you want to hide.
- Swipe left on the app and tap Hide.
- Repeat for any other apps you want to hide.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner.
Where is the site title in WordPress?
Your site’s title and tagline serve as most visitors’ introduction to your content. In many WordPress themes, these elements appear at the top of every page – often within the header. The title is typically the name of your site, while the tagline is a short phrase or sentence underneath.
How do I change my website title?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
How do I create a dynamic page title in WordPress?
6 Answers. As of WordPress 4.4, you can use the WordPress filter document_title_parts to change the title. Really depends if you’re looking to display a custom title for the current page (i.e. the contents of the title>title> tag in the header) or filter the title of pages in the page body or in listings.
How do I hide apps on my home screen?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
Can I hide an app on my phone?
You won’t find the “Hide apps” option in the settings. Instead, what you have to do is open the app drawer, tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots), and then select the “Hide apps” option. From there, select the apps you want to hide and tap “Done.”
How do I remove the default header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize. To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I remove a title from Betheme?
Remove page title. WordPress guide for hiding title from all pages
- Get to the title you want to hide.
- Click Inspect on it.
- Find out which title has the CSS assigned.
- Access Appearance -> Theme Editor from the WordPress dashboard.
- Insert the following code in the style. css file.
How do I hide page titles in Oceanwp?
If you want to remove the page header from ALL pages, posts and archives on the site you can do so via the Customizer at Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title and set the style to “Hidden”.