How do I change the default header in Elementor?
Under Templates > Theme Builder > Header > Add New, from the dropdown select Header and click Create Template. Choose a Header Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own. > Layout > HTML Tag > Change Default to Header.
How do I clear Elementor cache?
Method 1: This can easily be fixed by going to WP admin > Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS. Then, you can clear the cache (WP cache and browser cache) and refresh the page. Method 2: Check if you have any caching plugins on your site or any server level caching enabled. Clear those caches.
How do I revert to a previous version of an Elementor?
Rollback To a Previous Version of Elementor
- Go to Elementor > Tools.
- Click the Version Control tab.
- If you are rolling back the free version of Elementor, select the version you would like to revert to, and then click its Reinstall button. This will reinstall the specific version you chose.
How do I make changes in Elementor?
Editing with Elementor
- Navigate to the desired page and click Edit with Elementor on the top menu.
- Next, click on the text in the middle of the screen, go to the left editing window, remove the template wording and enter your narrative.
- Elements on the page may not display correctly when editing inside Elementor.
What is the latest version of Elementor pro?
We’ve released two new updates (Elementor Core 3.0. 7 and Elementor Pro 3.0. 4), with fixes which include: Fix: Additional cases of Global Style inconsistencies in Editor and Frontend.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Why my Elementor is not working?
Make sure you are using the most updated versions of Elementor, WordPress & your theme. Deactivate all your plugins besides Elementor (and Elementor Pro). If this solves the problem, gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin. … If you cannot load Elementor, see this guide.
Why is my Elementor not loading?
If your Elementor Widget Panel does not load and has the continuously spinning “Loading” icon, as shown in the image below, this is generally due to a resource issue, a conflict with another plugin, or a setting on your server that needs to be adjusted. … Deactivate all of your plugins except Elementor and Elementor Pro.
How do I remove the default header and footer in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I delete an Elementor widget?
Delete A Widget From The Navigator
- Click the Navigator icon to open the Navigator.
- Find and select the widget element you wish to delete.
- Right-click the element and choose Delete from the drop-down selections.