Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell. Scroll down to the Product Data panel. Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu. Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do you set related products?
How to Set Up Related Products in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Access the Linked Products Area of Your Product Page. To start, you’ll need to log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to the product page for an item you wish to up-sell or cross-sell. …
- Step 2: Add Your Related Products. …
- Step 3: Preview Your Related Products.
How do I change related products text in WooCommerce?
On a single product page, WooCommerce will display related products from the same category at the bottom. For that, it uses a default text, which is “Related products”. Unfortunately, there’s no built-in option to change that text.
How do related products work?
Related products is a section that pulls other products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product. These products cannot be specified in the admin, but can be influenced by grouping similar products in the same category or by using the same tags.
What is linked product in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Linked Products: Cross and Up-selling. WooCommerce linked products functionality allows to stimulate customers’ purchasing experience and increase profitability of website with effective cross and upselling techniques.
How do I change the number of related products per page in WooCommerce?
In order to have the desired number of related products, you just need to vary the values. For example you want to have 6 related products in a single column, change the 4 to 6 and 2 to 1. So it will be: “$args[‘posts_per_page’] = 6; // 6 related products” and “$args[‘columns’] = 1; // arranged in 1 columns”.
What are related products?
Related products are products whose demand is influenced by a price change of another related product.
How do I change related products in text?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Theme Editor.
- Open functions. php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of functions. php file.
- Save the changes and check your website.
How do I change related products in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I remove related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
What is the meaning of product display?
Product Display Definition – What Is Product Display? … The merchandise display happens to be a special presentation of the products of a store that is used to attract and even entice consumers.
What are product recommendations?
Product recommendations are part of an ecommerce personalization strategy wherein products are dynamically populated to a user on a webpage, app, or email based on data such as customer attributes, browsing behavior, or situational context—providing a personalized shopping experience.
What is upsell in WooCommerce?
Upsell offers help you increase your average order value. Offer the most relevant products at the perfect time in the order process. Example: As your customers shop, Cart Upsell monitors the items in each shopping cart.
What is product chaining?
When someone buys a “main” product, they receive all the “chained” products automatically. … When a customer buys this “main” product, they pay the “main” product’s price but get all the “chained” products automatically. They will also see “chained” products in the cart and in their order.
What is variation in WooCommerce?
Variable products are a product type in WooCommerce that lets you offer a set of variations on a product, with control over prices, stock, image and more for each variation. They can be used for a product like a shirt, where you can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.
How do I create a upsell in WooCommerce?
Create one-click upsell offer
- Go to WooCommerce > Smart Offers > Add New > Offer.
- You can use our existing offer designs or create your own offers using popular WordPress page builders.
- Offer title : This will not be visible to user. …
- Create Offer Description : What you add in here will be visible to customers.