How do I show price in WooCommerce?
Set up a simple pricing rule based on the product category. Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category. In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store. Toggle the Enabled switch to ‘Yes’ if you want to set up a discount for this role.
How do I add a product price in WooCommerce?
Select the product you’d like to edit. Under Product Data, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. Save your changes, and you’re done!
How do you make money in WooCommerce?
To change your shop currency settings go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Currency Options and select your desired currency from the Currency drop down.
- Currency – Choose the currency the store will be priced in.
- Currency Position – Choose whether the currency symbol is placed to the left or right of the price.
How do I add text next to price in WooCommerce?
How to Add Text after Price in WooCommerce » Add Price Suffix
- Log in to your WooCommerce site and access the theme editor and open the functions. …
- Create a filter hook that will filter all the content on this single product page so that we can pick the point where we want to add new content before we return.
How do I add a product to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
What is a simple product in WooCommerce?
A simple product is the most common and easily-understandable product type in WooCommerce. A simple product is a unique, stand-alone, physical product that you may have to ship to the customer. To start with, you can create a simple product, assign a price & SKU for the product, and start selling them. eg: Books.
How do I add products to WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Products. Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays. Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
Can WooCommerce accept multiple currencies?
Multi Currency for WooCommerce plugin allows your customers to browse products and checkout in multiple currencies. … Customers can select the currency on front-end with widget, currencies bar. Or you can set the plugin to detect currency based on customer’s location, site’s language.
How do I get product description in WooCommerce?
The short description for products in WooCommerce utilizes the excerpt that you’d find in normal posts. So to show it, you should simply show the excerpt for the post. It’s as basic as that! Yet, now you have to hook your function to the right activity so that it’s output in the correct place in your archive pages.
How do I use multi currency in WooCommerce?
Multi-Currency is a WooCommerce extension that provides switching currencies and re-calculating rates on the fly.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Where are WooCommerce hooks?
WooCommerce Category Hooks
It is displayed before the Product card in the list. It is displayed above the product list in the category. It is displayed below the product list in the category.