1) Go to your WP Admin Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Settings. Then, select the General settings option under the Products tab, check the “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” option, and save the changes.
How do I skip the WooCommerce Cart page and redirect to the checkout page?
Go to WooCommerce > Products settings. Under the General section, you need to configure Add to cart behavior settings. Tick the first checkbox to redirect to the cart page after successful addition of product(s) as shown in the screenshot below. Save the settings.
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
2) Edit the checkout page programmatically (coding)
- Add custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Save custom fields to the database.
- Make a required field optional.
- Add content to the checkout page.
- Use shortcodes in the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Style the checkout page with custom CSS.
Can you use WooCommerce without a cart?
By default, WooCommerce displays an add to cart or buy button next to all your products. This makes it difficult to create a product catalog without the shopping cart feature. Luckily, there’s an easy solution that fixes this problem. First, you need to install and activate the YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin.
What is Ajax add to cart?
Ajax add to cart for WooCommerce allows users to include single products or variable products in the cart without the need to reload the entire site each time.
How do I find my WooCommerce cart URL?
The WooCommerce Cart URL can be fetched with a call to the cart object’s get_cart_url() method. To fetch the cart URL we need global $woocommerce variable.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I customize a WooCommerce checkout form?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
To add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout, select the field type in Add New Field section, enter a label name and click on Add Field.
- And it’s done! …
- Here you can enable or disable a field (even the WooCommerce default ones), or set it as required. …
- In the Appearance tab, you can set Placeholder and CSS Class.
How do I use WooCommerce as a catalog only?
Catalog for WooCommerce
The plugin is extremely easy to use. Activate it and go to Catalog Mode on your dashboard. There you can just check the boxes to disable the add to cart button, price, reviews and ratings for shop and product pages. The plugin also allows you to create a custom button if you so desire.
Can I use WooCommerce without prices?
But, unfortunately, WooCommerce doesn’t include any built-in way to hide product prices. Don’t worry, though! It’s definitely doable, and you won’t even need to write a line of code to set it up. Yup – you’ll be able to hide WooCommerce product prices with no code snippets or editing functions.