From your admin panel, go to Store Setup –> Store Settings –> Display. Scroll down a bit and you will see checkboxes for “Enable Wishlist?” and “Enable Product Comparisons.” Uncheck these and save your changes (blue button in the bottom).
How do I turn off comparison in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products Comparison:
- Add Button Text. Here you can give the Add to Compare button/link custom text. …
- Remove Button Text. Here you can give the Remove from Compare button/link custom text. …
- Button / Link. …
- Comparison Page. …
- Maximum products. …
- Keep User Listing (In Days) …
- Product Image. …
- Product Title.
How do I turn off wishlist in WooCommerce?
Go to – Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Cart/Account/Wishlist/Search Icons and enable/disable “Wishlist icon”.
How do I remove compare options in WordPress?
You can disable it in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Compare.
How do I edit my WooCommerce wishlist?
To edit a list you have already created click on the title of the list. This will bring you to the “Manage List Page”. From this page you can view and manage the items in your list, and change the sharing and basic Wishlist information.
How do I compare products in WooCommerce?
If you’re running a large store, with many similar products, giving customers the option to compare can make a big difference.
- Let customers select products to compare. …
- Show detailed comparison tables. …
- Add a comparison option anywhere on your store.
How do I add a wishlist in WooCommerce?
How to Set up Wishlists for Your WooCommerce Store (in just 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Install and Activate Wishlists for WooCommerce. …
- Step 2: Set up Your Main Wishlists Page. …
- Step 3: Add Wishlist Menu Items to Your Site’s Navigation. …
- Step 4: Customize Your Wishlist Buttons. …
- Step 5: Manage Your Customers’ Wishlists.
How do I use YITH WooCommerce wishlist?
- Select a page for your wishlist.
- Select where to show the shortcode ‘Add to wishlist’
- Show the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button when the product is in the Wishlist.
- Show the ‘Add to wishlist’ button also on the Shop page.
- Customise columns that will be displayed in the wishlist table.
How do I change the wishlist text in WooCommerce?
‘Add To Wishlist’ text you can replace navigating WordPress Dashboard –> YITH Plugins –> Wishlist page. To customize button, copy the file plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/templates/add-to-wishlist-button. php to your-theme/woocommerce directory (If haven’t created yet, create) and apply your changes.
What is YITH WooCommerce wishlist?
YITH WooCommerce Save for Later is a plugin that allows your customers to save products they added to cart and purchase them at a later time. The integration between these two plugins allows showing the “Add to Wishlist” button in the “Save for Later” list.
How do I find my WooCommerce wishlist?
My Wish List for WooCommerce
- Use the short code “[my_wish_list columns=4]” to display Wish List items on any page for non-registered users.
- Registered users can view their list in the Wish List tab in My Account page.
- Users can add products to a Wish List without logging in.
- Add / Remove items from Wish List using Ajax.
How do I use WooCommerce wishlist?
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Use the options on the settings page to automatically enable the WooCommerce product list view on the shop and/or category pages.
- Add the WooCommerce product list shortcode [product_table] to a page. Use the shortcode options to list specific products only and make other changes.