Final Thoughts. In summary, the content of your posts and pages are stored in the wp_posts table of your database, while your post and page templates are stored in your file system at /wp-content/themes/your-theme/ .
How do I see all pages in WordPress?
WordPress display all pages on one page
- First, make sure to set your home page as the actual home page in the dashboard: Settings > Reading > Page on Front.
- Next, open up one of the following (go in order, if your theme doesn’t have the first one, check the next one etc.
Where are WordPress pages in cPanel?
Login to your cPanel account and look for the Files’ section. Search for the wp-content folder because this folder consists of all the plugins, themes, and media files of your website. To access the File Manager click on the corresponding icon in the Files section of your cPanel.
How do I view all pages?
To view multiple pages, select the “Many pages” radio button. Then, click the monitor button below the radio button and select the number of pages you want to view at a time from the drop-down menu. The “Preview” shows how the pages will be displayed. Click “OK” to accept the change and close the “Zoom” dialog box.
Why are my pages not showing up on WordPress?
By default, WordPress leaves the auto-add box unchecked. Note that, even if you have checked this box, sub-pages or child pages will not automatically display. Only top-level pages can be auto-added.
How do I make 2 pages into 1 page in Word?
- Open the Word document that you wish to print multiple Pages per Sheet. …
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Pages per Sheet.
- Select the number of Pages per Sheet you’d like to print form the drop down menu.
How do I view two pages side by side in pages?
View document pages side by side
- Click the Zoom pop-up menu in the toolbar and choose Two Pages.
- Do any of the following to adjust the page view: Fit the pages in the document window: Click the Zoom pop-up menu and choose Fit Spread.
Why does my Word document show two pages side by side?
As you adjust the zoom settings used by Word, you may notice that Word automatically displays multiple pages of your document at the same time. … In that case, as you get your zoom factor down to near 50%, Word automatically switches to display two pages.
How do I make my WordPress page visible?
Edit or add a Post or Page. Click Page Settings. Click the link Public next to Visibility under Status & Visibility.
How do I make my WordPress site not visible?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the Document setting in your WordPress editor, click on the link next to the ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
What is automatically add new top-level pages to this menu?
that you can add automatically new top-level pages to an existing menu, Have created a new page without to be checked Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu and automaticaly created a new page that was inserted in the existing menu.