Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings>>General. In the Site Language dropdown list, select the language you want to use. Click Save Changes.
How do I change the language on WordPress admin panel?
To change the WordPress back and frontend language, log in the wp-admin panel > Settings > General. There change the Site Language option to your desired language. Once you save the changes the new language will be applied to your website.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change your web language settings
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your preferred language. …
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
What is WordPress site language?
PHP is the core language of WordPress: WordPress core itself, and nearly all WordPress themes and plugins, are primarily written in PHP, and so out of all technical languages, it’s most accurate to say that “WordPress is written in PHP.”
How do I change administrator language?
In the WPML language settings section select the Set admin language as editing language check-box to dynamically change the WordPress administration language, according to the content’s language. This way, when you edit English content, the admin will be in English and arranged from left to right.
What is the default WordPress localized language?
Although WordPress displays in U.S. English by default, it has the built-in capability to be used in any language. The WordPress community has already translated WordPress into many languages, and there are Themes, translation files, and support available in many other languages (see WordPress in Your Language).
How do I change the language on my backend?
To change the language of the backend, move to the User Settings module, which is accessed by clicking on your user name in the top bar. Choose “Language” at the bottom, then hit the “Save” button in the docheader. The backend should update itself automatically but you may want to reload the page in the browser.
Where is WordPress language file?
Save the file in /wp-content/languages/plugins and use the text domain of the plugin as the prefix. Once you save the file, POEDIT prompts you to open the . pot file.
Does WordPress support Arabic?
there are two places you can set up to use Arabic: on your site and in your account. For your dashboard you can change that to Arabic as well in your account settings https://wordpress.com/me/account and under Interface Language, you can change that to Arabic.
How do I change the language on a website?
On an Android Device:
- Open Chrome and go to a website that uses a different language. …
- If you’d like to change the target language, tap the three vertical dots (Settings) to access browser settings, then tap Settings > Languages > Add Language. …
- You can also toggle the button to translate pages into other languages.
How do I change my browser language?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. …
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I change the language setting on my phone?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
Is WordPress a coding?
Does multilingual sites are allowed in WordPress *?
What happens when you change the site language WordPress?
When you change the WordPress site language, it also changes the default WordPress dashboard language for you and all of your visitors. However, individual users can manually change their own dashboard language to any installed language.