Where is WooCommerce product page template?
Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template
Under Templates > Theme Builder > Single Product > Add New, from the dropdown, choose Single Product, give it a name, and click Create Template. We highly recommend selecting one of the pre-designed product page templates and customizing it to fit your brand.
Where is the shop page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
How do I style a WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
To override WooCommerce template files in your theme (or better yet, child theme) simply make a folder named ‘woocommerce’ within your theme directory, and then create the folders/template file you wish to override within it.
How do I declare WooCommerce support?
Add WooCommerce Support Using the add_theme_support Function
- Step One – Open Functions.php Editor:
- Step Two – Add Function to . php File.
- Step Three – Disable Default Styling for WooCommerce.
- Step Four – Duplicate the page.php File.
- Step Five – Edit woocommerce. php.
- Step Six: Customize woocommerce. …
- Image Size.
- Product Grid.
How do I create a shop page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
How do you create a child theme?
Step 1: Create a child theme folder.
- Once you’ve opened File Manager, click the public_html folder. Then click the wp-content folder.
- Find the folder labeled “themes.” Then click +Folder from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Name this folder using the parent theme’s name and add “-child” to the end.
How do I create a multiple shop page in WooCommerce?
1 Answer. each (sub)category has it’s own archive page. instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu . besides that you can configure your woocommerce under: → woocommerce → settings .