Mailchimp is an email marketing service that enables you to build subscriber lists, create ongoing campaigns, and more. It can also be used with WordPress seamlessly, further streamlining your email marketing campaigns and enabling you to communicate with your audience.
Does MailChimp work with WordPress?
We offer a handy plugin, List Subscribe for WordPress, to help you add a Mailchimp signup form widget to your WordPress site. Install the plugin to design a beautiful signup form that syncs to your Mailchimp list. As with most plugins, you can choose to disconnect at any time.
How do I add MailChimp to WordPress?
You can get this by signing in to your Mailchimp account. Then, go to Your Profile » Extras » API Keys. Copy and paste your Mailchimp API Key into WPForms. Then confirm by clicking Add New Connection.
Is MailChimp free for WordPress?
MailChimp for WordPress is a free plugin created by ibericode.
How do I send an email in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator. In the left-hand pane, click WP Mail SMTP, and then click Settings. The WP Mail SMTP general settings page appears. Under Mail, in the From Email text box, type the e-mail address you want to use as the sender.
How do I link Mailchimp to my website?
To connect your website to Mailchimp, follow these steps.
- Click the Integrations icon.
- In the Custom Website section, click Custom Website.
- In the Enter site URL field, input your website URL.
- Click the Select audience to connect drop-down menu, and choose an audience.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
What is the best MailChimp Plugin for WordPress?
Best MailChimp Plugins for WordPress
- MailChimp WD.
- MailChimp Forms by MailMunch.
- Easy Forms for MailChimp.
- MailChimp Forms by Optin Cat.
- WooCommerce MailChimp.
- Another MailChimp Widget.
- MailChimp for WordPress.
What is the best Subscribe plugin for WordPress?
The best WordPress email subscription plugins
- Thrive Leads. Thrive Leads is the most feature-intensive WordPress email subscription plugin on the market. …
- ConvertPro. …
- ConvertBox. …
- Bloom. …
- WP Subscribe. …
- WP Notification Bar Pro. …
- MailChimp for WordPress (MC4WP)
What is the best alternative to MailChimp?
The Best Mailchimp Alternatives
- ActiveCampaign – Better email automation.
- MailerLite – Same quality but cheaper.
- Sendinblue – Better automation and cheaper.
- GetResponse – More features.
- Moosend – Generous on features and emails.
- EngageBay – Excellent CRM features.
- Zoho – Myriad of automations.
Is Chimpmatic free?
Chimpmatic is a Premium Contact Form 7 & Mailchimp Integration plugin that gives you the flexibility to easily grow your Mailchimp audience lists via your Contact Form 7 form submitals.
Compare Premium & free.
|Chimpmatic||Chimpmatic LITE FREE|
|New Delete (Permanently) Delete subscriber||Free Mailchimp No|
How do I automatically send WordPress to Mailchimp?
How to use MailChimp to send WordPress blog posts by email
- WordPress plugins. …
- Create a MailChimp account. …
- Create an Audience. …
- Import your subscribers. …
- Step 1 – Connect MailOptin to your Mailchimp account. …
- Step 2 – Set up a new post notification email automation. …
- Step 3 – Add a MailChimp signup form.
Is Mailchimp free to use?
Our Free Marketing plan is ideal for beginners who want to grow their audience and create campaigns while testing out some of Mailchimp’s tools and features. It includes all the basics you need to start marketing. The Free plan includes up to 2,000 contacts and 10,000 sends per month, with a daily send limit of 2,000.
Does HubSpot integrate with WordPress?
HubSpot integrates with most WordPress form and popup builders out-of-the-box so you don’t have to worry about a thing.