How do I enable Max mega menu in WordPress?
Max Mega Menu is a free plugin for WordPress. To install, login to WordPress then go to Plugins > Add New and search for “Max Mega Menu”. There will be a Max Mega Menu Settings box on the left and a blue Mega Menu link will appear when hovering over each menu item.
What is Max mega menu in WordPress?
Max Mega Menu will automatically convert your existing menu or menus into a mega menu. … Max Mega Menu is a complete menu management plugin, perfect for taking control of your existing menu and turning it into a user-friendly, accessible and touch ready menu with just a few clicks.
How do I change the mega menu in WordPress?
Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Menus and select the menu, which you have set to the “Main menu” location. Select a top level menu item and click on the button in the bottom left corner called “Mega Menu”.
How do I add widgets to my max mega menu?
Under Appearance > Widgets, drag the Max Mega Menu widget (not the Navigation Menu widget) to a sidebar and select the new menu location. The menu will now be displayed in your sidebar. You can repeat the same steps to create and display multiple Mega Menus on your site.
How do I activate mega menu?
How to create a WordPress mega menu with a free plugin
- Step 1: Enable the mega menu functionality. To enable mega menu functionality, go to Appearance → Menus in your WordPress dashboard. …
- Step 2: Build your mega menu layout. Once you’ve enabled mega menu functionality: …
- Step 3: Configure mega menu styling (if needed)
How do I create a multi level menu in WordPress?
In WordPress you are able to create a multilevel / hierarchical menu via WordPress Menu System ( WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Menu ) as well as via Theme Customizer ( WordPress admin -> Appearance -> Customize ).
How do I add icons to the mega menu in WordPress?
To add a custom icon to a menu item, open the Mega Menu settings for the menu item and click the ‘Icon’ tab. You will see a list of available icon types listed across the top of the page. Select ‘Custom Icon’ and click the ‘Choose Icon’ link to select an image to use as the icon from your Media Library.
How do I make my mega menu max width full?
To change the width of your menu you can add the following CSS to your menu theme by going to Mega Menu > Menu Themes > Custom CSS. Make sure you use “max-width” and not “width” to ensure the menu remains responsive.
What is a mega drop down menu?
Mega menus (sometimes spelled “megamenus”) are a type of expandable menu in which many choices are displayed in a two-dimensional dropdown layout. They are an excellent design choice for accommodating a large number of options or for revealing lower-level site pages at a glance.
How do I get rid of mega menu in WordPress?
Go to Mega Menu > Menu Themes > Mobile Menu and enable the “Disable Mobile Toggle Bar” option.
How do I change the layout of my mega menu?
To convert a Flyout menu to a Mega Menu, switch the Sub menu display mode from “Flyout Menu” to “Mega Menu – Grid Layout”. If present, sub menu items (Mammals, Reptiles, Birds) will be pre-populated within in the Mega Menu editor and can be dragged and dropped into position.
How do I add a menu in WordPress?
Defining a Menu
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- From the ‘Appearance’ menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
How do I add a widget to Max?
Add widgets to the home screen
- From the home screen, select and hold an empty space on the screen until the apps start to shake, then select the Add icon. …
- Swipe left or right to the desired widget layout and size, then select Add Widget.
What is Max widget?
Max Mobile Widgets enable you to increase customer engagement by integrating customizable weather forecasts and radar maps into your existing mobile app. Influence customers and drive revenue by making recommendations to users based on upcoming weather patterns.
How do I create a mega menu in WordPress without Plugin?
Step 1. Set up page structure in WordPress admin.
- Go to Admin -> Appearance -> Menus.
- Select the menu you want to add a mega menu to.
- Insert all the first and second level sub-pages.
- Then drag them under the top-level menu item that will have the mega menu, and indent: …
- Save the menu.