Click Pages and navigate to the page where you want to embed the Payment button. Select Add Block → Widgets → Razorpay: Payment Button to embed the Payment button onto the page. Choose the Payment Button using the drop down and publish or update the page.
How do I add Razorpay to my WordPress site?
Follow these steps:
- Download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Open your WordPress site and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Upload the plugin.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click Settings.
- Make the following changes in the Edit Settings screen: Select Enable Razorpay Payment Module.
How do I integrate Razorpay into my website?
Accept Live Payments
- Log into Dashboard and switch to Live mode on the menu.
- Navigate to Settings → API Keys → Generate Key to generate API key for live mode.
- Download the keys and save them securely.
- Replace the test API key with the Live Key in the Checkout code and start accepting real-time payments.
How do I add a Razorpay button to my Elementor?
Click Edit with Elementor to open the Elementor website builder mode. Drag and drop Razorpay Button from the list of widgets onto the page. From the list, select the Payment Button that should be displayed on the page. The button is added to the page.
How do I accept payments on my WordPress site?
The PayPal Buy Now Button plugin is a straightforward tool to help you accept payments with WordPress. You can use it to insert a button – or several of them – anywhere on your site, and that button will enable users to pay you through PayPal.
Can we add payment gateway in WordPress?
Installing The Payment Gateway Plugin
Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu. Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. … Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Payment Gateways,” tab.
Which Payment Gateway is best in India for WooCommerce?
Best WooCommerce Payment Gateways in India
- #1 Razorpay – 2% per transaction.
- #2 InstaMojo– 2% +INR 3 per transaction.
- #3 CashFree– 1.75% per transaction.
- #4 PayPal – 2.5% + INR 3 per transaction.
- #5 CCAvenue – 2% per transaction.
How do I use Razorpay API?
- Install Razorpay Android Standard SDK.
- Initialize Razorpay Android Standard SDK.
- Create an Order in your Server.
- Initiate Payment and Display Checkout Form.
- Handle Success and Error Events.
- Store Fields in Server.
- Verify Payment Signature.
How do I integrate payment on my website?
Hosted payment gateways
- PayPal. If you need to add a payment gateway to a website or portal, PayPal might be the first option that pops up because it’s known to be reliable, flexible, and many people all over the world have PayPal accounts. …
- Amazon Pay. …
- Stripe. …
Which Payment Gateway is best in India?
Best Online Payment Gateways in India
- Citrus Pay Payment Gateway. Citrus Pay is one of the top payment gateways in India today. …
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway. …
- PayUBiz India Payment Gateway. …
- Direcpay Payment Gateway. …
- Zaakpay Payment Gateway. …
- Instamojo Payment Gateway. …
- Bill Desk. …
- Atom Paynetz Payment Gateway.
How do I activate my Razorpay account?
To access live mode and accept payments from customers, you must activate your account. To activate your account, click Activate account in the menu panel. Enter the required information and click Activate Account.
How do I integrate Shiprocket with WordPress?
- Login to WooCommerce admin panel.
- Goto WooCommerce Tab-> Settings -> API -> Keys/Apps -> Click “Add Key” Button.
- In Key Details put Description as “Shiprocket” & Set Permission to “Read/Write”.
- Click “Generate API key”.
- Here, you will get Consumer Key & Consumer Secret for WooCommerce. Copy them.
Is Razorpay free?
Is Razorpay free? No. Razorpay charges a nominal fee to customers for using its payment gateway. While setting up the Razorpay payment gateway for your online store, merchants can choose from two different plans.
What is the best payment gateway for WordPress?
The following are the most popular WooCommerce payment gateways trusted by thousands of businesses around the world.
- Stripe. Stripe is the most popular payment gateway to accept credit card payments on your website. …
- PayPal Standard. …
- WooCommerce PayPal Pro. …
- Square. …
- Authorize.Net. …
- WooCommerce Payments.