How do I integrate ActiveCampaign with my website?
Publish a form to your website
- Click “Site” on the left menu of your account.
- Click the “Forms” option on the Site menu.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Integrate” button located on the top right of the form builder.
Does ActiveCampaign have a form builder?
With ActiveCampaign, you can create forms to grow your contact database and your email marketing list(s). In this article: Create a form.
How do I connect WooCommerce to ActiveCampaign?
To get started follow these steps:
- From your ActiveCampaign account, click “Settings” (gear icon) located on the left menu.
- Click the “Integrations” option.
- The “Connected Integrations” page will open. …
- A modal window will appear. …
- Enter the URL of your WooCommerce website then click the “Connect” button.
How do I link Calendly to ActiveCampaign?
How to integrate ActiveCampaign with Calendly
- In ActiveCampaign, click Apps on the left.
- Select Calendly.
- Click Connect to Calendly and follow any instructions that appear for signing into Calendly. …
- Select the event type you want to set up.
How do I add a form to my website?
Add surveys and forms to your website by embedding Google Forms in Google Sites.
Use Forms to add a survey or form to your Sites page
- Go to Formsand open your form.
- Click Send.
- Next to Send via, click Embed .
- Click the HTML and click Copy.
- Paste the HTML into your site or blog.
What are deals in ActiveCampaign?
A deal in a pipeline contains information pertaining to a potential sale or opportunity—it is where you develop your sales process and get your leads to take action. Each deal can have a primary contact and secondary contacts.
What is a tag in ActiveCampaign?
Tags are a versatile feature in ActiveCampaign. You can use them to start contacts’ journeys in automations, hide and show relevant content, and display essential information about contacts in an easy-to-digest fashion.
How do I create a custom field in ActiveCampaign?
- Click either “Settings” or “Lists” located in the left menu.
- Click “Manage Fields.”
- Click the “Contacts” tab on the Manage Fields page.
- Click the “Add Field” button in the top-right corner.
- Type the field name in the field provided.
- Select which group the field should be added to by clicking the “Group” dropdown.
Is ActiveCampaign good for ecommerce?
Connecting your ecommerce store to ActiveCampaign is a great way to connect even better with your customers. To learn more about the Shopify and ActiveCampaign integration, check out the Shopify app integration page.
What is WP Fusion?
WP Fusion offers an intuitive page locking system that can restrict access to any content on your site based on a user’s tags in your CRM. This lets you use your WordPress site to: Sell online courses with LearnDash or LifterLMS. Create members-only discussion forums with bbPress.
What is event tracking in ActiveCampaign?
Event Tracking is a flexible feature that allows you to collect data on a wide variety of contact behavior. You can create an event for any activity on your website or app and assign it a value. … Event tracking with the PHP API wrapper is one of many ways to send event tracking data to your ActiveCampaign account.
Does Calendly work with ActiveCampaign?
With ActiveCampaign’s Calendly integration, you can connect your Calendly account to your ActiveCampaign account. Doing so will add and update contacts within ActiveCampaign whenever a meeting is booked in Calendly.
Does ActiveCampaign have a scheduler?
Acuity Scheduling is easy online appointment scheduling. Save time by having your clients book appointments online, on their own, at any time, anywhere in the world.
How do I set up conversations in ActiveCampaign?
To get started, click “Conversations” in the left menu. If you do not see the Conversations option in the left menu, then you will need to contact your Primary Account admin to request access. Once you’re on the Conversations page, you’ll be able to start a 14-day free trial or purchase seats for the feature now.