How do I hide text in WordPress?
Show Hide Text in WordPress Using Visual Editor
In the toolbar, you need to click on the ‘Collapse/Expand’ button. This will bring up a popup where you configure the shortcode parameters visually. From here you can choose the link or button, color, icons, and the text to display for show and hide buttons.
How do I add an accordion to my WordPress site?
How To Add An Accordion With Heroic FAQs
- Step 1: Download And Install Heroic FAQs. First, you’ll need to download and install the Heroic FAQs plugin on your WordPress website. …
- Step 2: Create A FAQ Group. …
- Step 3: Embed The Accordion. …
- Step 4: Switch Between Accordion And Toggle. …
- Step 5: Preview The Accordion.
How do I expand a post in WordPress?
Find the fullscreen icon in the editor box’s toolbar. This icon is next to the spellchecker and looks like a box with four arrows pointing outward. Click the icon to expand the post into fullscreen editing mode.
What is an accordion in WordPress?
Accordion is a handy WordPress plugin which allows you to add beautiful accordions in your pages, posts, template files, and anywhere on your site using shortcodes. It allows you to change styles for the opened and closed accordion, hide the accordion without deleting, text alignment for content, and more. …
How do I make a read more button in WordPress?
Adding the More Tag
- Start a new page or post.
- Add content to your page or post — text, images, etc. The Classic Editor screen.
- Place your cursor at the spot in the page or post where you want the More Tag to appear. In your toolbar, click on the “Insert Read More tag” button.
How do I use shortcodes in WordPress?
To use short codes inside your WordPress Widgets sidebar:
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
- In the navigation menu, click “Pages”
- Click the Page you want to edit.
- Click “Text”
- Add shortcode.
- Click “Update” to save your changes. Now you can insert shortcuts into a text widget as well as content.
How do I hide part of text in HTML?
Here are a few methods for using CSS to hide text:
- Specify an attribute of display:none. …
- Specify an attribute of visibility: hidden. …
- Use the z-index command to place your text on a layer below the currently viewable layer. …
- Fahrner Image Replacement. …
- Use CSS to position the text off the screen.
How do I hide a div in WordPress?
When it comes to hiding elements on specific pages in WordPress with either of these methods, you will most likely need to find the Page ID Class for whichever specific page on which you want to hide the element. Keep in mind that it is simple a page ID number not a CSS ID. In fact, it is a CSS class selector: .
How do I use accordion FAQ in WordPress?
- Upload the entire responsive-accordion-and-collapse folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Responsive Accordion menu to customize your Responsive Accordion plugin.
How do I edit accordion in WordPress?
Edit Existing Accordion
Step 1: Navigate to Widgetkit and select Accordion. It should be open by default. Step 2: Click on the name of the accordion that you want to edit. Step 3: Edit the contents of the accordion by changing the title or content of each accordion item.
How do I get help with WordPress?
When you are logged into WordPress.com, click on the blue and white ? icon in the lower right corner to access all of our Help resources. Then, click the Contact Us button. Type your question in the box under “How can we help?” and then press Chat with us to begin the chat session.
How do I use Read more without refresh plugin?
Your readers will be also able to read more content by pressing the ‘Read More’ button, without having the page reloaded. Once you press “Read more” button, it will expand. They will also be able to hide it again by pressing the same button, which would have been converted to ‘Read less’.