Log into your site and go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. You will end up on the Shipping Zones page where you can edit your zones: Edit the zone you want to set up a flat rate shipping option for – you can hover and edit, or simply click on the name – United States in this case.
How do I add multiple shipping methods in WooCommerce?
To add a shipping method to an existing Shipping Zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over the Shipping Zone you wish to change, and select Edit.
- Scroll down to Shipping Methods on the screen that appears.
- Disable an existing Shipping Method by using the button. …
- Save changes.
How do I add shipping options in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- 2/ Hover over the Shipping Zone location that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit. …
- 3/ In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- 4/ Select Flat Rate from the dropdown.
- 6/ Select Add shipping method.
How do I add delivery charges in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
What are shipping zones?
In simple words, a shipping zone is a geographical region to which carriers deliver. It’s defined by a grouping of zip codes and measured from where the package is shipped from (also called the point of origin) to its destination.
How do I add multiple local pickup locations to WooCommerce?
Creating and Managing Pickup Locations
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Pickup Locations.
- Click Add Pickup Location.
- Enter the pickup location name.
- Update the location detail tabs: Address: Enter the location’s address and any notes you’d like customers to see about this location. …
- Click Update.
How do I add order status in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
What is the best shipping plugin for WooCommerce?
The Top 6 WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping. …
- WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway. …
- WooCommerce Shipping Gateway. …
- Flexible Shipping. …
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce. …
- MultiParcels Shipping For WooCommerce.
What are the 9 zones for USPS?
Breakdown of the Different USPS Zones
- Zone 1: 1-50 miles.
- Zone 2: 51-150 miles.
- Zone 3: 151-300 miles.
- Zone 4: 301-600 miles.
- Zone 5: 601-1000 miles.
- Zone 6: 1001-1400 miles.
- Zone 7: 1401-1800 miles.
- Zone 8: 1801 miles or greater.
How is shipping calculated?
DIM weight is calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height of the package or box size, then dividing by a standard DIM divisor. Shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx, and UPS calculate shipping charges based on whichever is greater: the actual weight of the package or its DIM weight.
How do you know what zone you are shipping to?
The first 3 digits of your destination ZIP Code determine the zone. If you are shipping local (Zone 1) the package is not traveling very far. If you are shipping non-local (Zones 2-9), the zone is determined by how many zones a package crosses to arrive at the destination.