Go to General Settings -> Site Identity. From this subsection, you can customize the site title and tagline. Fill in the blank spaces with the site title and tagline of your own.
How do I change my website tagline on WordPress?
Change WordPress site title from Settings
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings and within the General option, change or edit both your site title and WordPress tagline and click Save.
How do I change the description and title in WordPress?
Changing the Title & Meta Description through each Post & Page
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Select the Post or Page from the left side of the menu. …
- Scroll down the page until you see the section called “Yoast SEO”
- Click “Edit Snippet”
How do I show my tagline in WordPress?
The tagline appears left-aligned under the text header logo. The site tagline is drawn from Customize > Settings > Site identity > Tagline or Settings > General > Tagline from the WordPress admin panel. To enable the site tagline: Go to Customize > Header > Header logo.
What is the tagline in WordPress?
The WordPress tagline represents a short description of your entire website. Some people use the same tagline as the WordPress site title, while others set separate taglines to describe their websites more accurately. The WordPress tagline can be modified by accessing Settings and then General.
Where is the site title in WordPress?
Your site’s title and tagline serve as most visitors’ introduction to your content. In many WordPress themes, these elements appear at the top of every page – often within the header. The title is typically the name of your site, while the tagline is a short phrase or sentence underneath.
How do I change my website title?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
How do I change header on title page?
Double click the header area of the document. On the Header & Footer Tools Design tab, in the Options group, select the check box for Different First Page. In the First Page Header box at the top of page 1, type Running head: and then your abbreviated title.
How do I change the latest post title in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, under Appearance, click on Customise. From this menu, click on Widgets, then on Blog Sidebar. Down this list, you will see the ‘Recent Post’ tab; click on this and you can rename this tab to whatever you wish, like ‘New Topics’.
How do I create a dynamic page title in WordPress?
6 Answers. As of WordPress 4.4, you can use the WordPress filter document_title_parts to change the title. Really depends if you’re looking to display a custom title for the current page (i.e. the contents of the title>title> tag in the header) or filter the title of pages in the page body or in listings.
Who is father of WordPress?
WordPress was released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, American developer Matt Mullenweg and English developer Mike Little, as a fork of b2/cafelog.
How do I edit a snippet on my website?
Click on “All Pages” in the sub-window. This will call up a list of your website’s pages. Click “Edit” under the page you want to amend. Click “Edit Snippet”.
What is the best free SEO plugin for WordPress?
14 Best WordPress SEO Plugins and Tools That You Should Use
- All in One SEO for WordPress (AIOSEO) All in One SEO for WordPress (AIOSEO) is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market. …
- SEMRush. SEMRush is the best overall SEO tool on the market. …
- Yoast SEO. …
- Google Keyword Planner. …
- Ahrefs. …
- SEOPress. …
- Rank Math. …
- Schema Pro.