From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings → PixTypes→ click the Enable Portfolio checkbox → check the Change Single Item Slug box, and insert your new URL Slug in the New Single Item Slug section.
How do you change a slug in a portfolio?
1. Go to Portfolio > General section of the customizer and add your own slug in the appropriate fields. 2. After changing your slugs, you need to update your permalinks, for this, go to your WordPress dashboard and click Settings > Permalinks, then just click the Save Changes button.
How do you delete or rename a portfolio slug?
You just need to go to:
- Theme Options > Portfolio Settings > Portfolio Page.
- On URL Rewrite Options section go to Custom portfolio item URL prefix area and write projects.
- Click Save All Changes.
How do I change a slug in WordPress?
WordPress Post Slug
Go below your post Title box, and find a Permalink URL. If you can’t find a permalink there, you need to enter your title first. After the permalink appears, you can edit your slug by clicking the Edit button. When you’re finished, click OK.
How do you change a permalink in a portfolio?
How to change the URL for portfolio pages
- go to Appearance -> Customize -> Theme Options -> Portfolio.
- change the Portfolio slug option to your liking.
- save the customizer settings.
- go to Settings -> Permalinks and re-save the settings (for the new portfolio slug to take effect)
How do I change my portfolio slug in avada?
Just make sure its not the same name as your portfolio. So if your portfolio page is called “portfolio”, your slug could be “portfolio-items”. Once you insert the custom slug, go to “Settings > Permalinks” and select the “Post Name” and hit “Save Changes”.
Can you use WordPress for a portfolio?
WordPress.com’s user-friendly website builder lets you create a portfolio website or a portfolio as part of a larger website without any fuss. You don’t need to know about graphic or website design, coding or CSS, or anything technical in order to get your site up and running.
How do I delete a portfolio category in WordPress?
To delete a portfolio category, hover over its name in the list and click the “Delete” button. To edit a portfolio category, hover over its name and click the “Edit” button.
What does a slug do in WordPress?
The purpose of a WordPress slug is to create user-friendly URLs that help readers and search engines know what your content is all about. Think of it like naming a file on your own computer. When you see a file called “2020-family-photo.
What is the slug of a URL?
A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it’s the part of the URL that explains the page’s content.
What is a theme slug?
Theme Slug – themes are required to have a unique slug so that certain functions are not in conflict with functions from plugins, for example. Author – your name. Author URI – the theme’s homepage. Description – a description of what the theme is about.
How do I link my portfolio to a page in WordPress?
Step 1: Go to WordPress Admin > Portfolio > Add/Edit Project > POFO portfolio format settings. Step 2: Select Link option under Format in top – right section. Step 3: You can set external link using external link option.