Find and select the widget element you wish to delete. Right-click the element and choose Delete from the drop-down selections.
How do I remove spaces between elements in Elementor?
There are two methods you can remove/change the space between elements in Elementor:
- Method 1: From the WordPress dashboard menu.
- In WordPress left dashboard menu, go to Elementor > Settings.
- In Style tab, find the Space Between Widgets option and set your preferable value to the space between elements (unit: px).
What is a spacer in Elementor?
The Spacer Widget creates a block of space anywhere on your page. You can fill this block of space with a color or an image. You can use it to create cool shapes and elements as well.
How do I remove space between content and footer?
Removing the space between your content and your footer
- Click the first element on the page (i.e. a Section or Image)
- Look for the Margins setting in the Settings section of the right sidebar.
- Disable the “linked axis” option.
- Set a negative margin on the bottom (i.e. -50px)
How do I reduce white space in WordPress?
Removing blank space
1Go to the page where you have the blank space. 2Click on the pencil icon first in the Page Section shortcode of the page and set these options: Set Padding Top to 0. Set Padding Bottom to 0.
What is the difference between toggle and accordion?
Difference between an “Accordion” and a “Toggle”
People often confuse “Accordion” with something called a “Toggle.” … While each Toggle item collapses and expands just like an Accordion, a toggle allows multiple items to stay open at the same time.
What does a spacer do in WordPress?
This plugin adds a spacer button to the WYSIWYG visual editor which allows you to add precise custom spacing between lines in your posts and pages. Note that you can also enter negative spacing to shift the following content upwards.
What is WordPress item divider?
The Divider element allows you to add styled, horizontal line to add a divider between other elements. You can change the line type, its width and color, and other settings.
Why can’t I edit with Elementor?
If you get a blank page (white screen of death) when you try to edit with Elementor, it might be due to a lack of memory or to another fatal error. In this case, check if you meet the system requirements for Elementor. If the problem is a memory issue, you can deactivate a few plugins and see if it solves the issue.
How do I remove unwanted blocks in WordPress?
How To Remove A Block In WordPress
- Step #1: Select The Block. In the very first step, you need to click on the block that you want to remove. …
- Step #2: Click On “More Options” (Three Dots) …
- Step #3: Click On “Remove Block”
How do I get rid of Gutenberg block?
How to Remove Blocks
- Click on the block you want to remove.
- Click on the More Options menu dots in the top navbar.
- In the drop-down, click Remove Block.
How do you use spacers in WordPress?
If you feel like you’d like to see more space in between two blocks, the spacer block is what you are looking for. In order to add an spacer block, click on the Block Inserter icon. You can also type /spacer and hit enter in a new paragraph block to add one quickly.
How do I create a custom shape in Elementor?
Open up the Elementor design where you want to add your shapes and let’s get started.
- Add a Spacer Widget. To begin, add a regular Spacer widget to the spot where you want your shape to appear. …
- Set Up Custom Positioning. …
- Add Absolute Positioning. …
- Add a Border to Make it a Circle.
How do you make a vertical divider in Elementor?
How to Add a Vertical Divider in Elementor
- Create a multi-column layout by using sections or the Inner Section Widget.
- In the Style Tab > Border of the desired column, select the style from the dropdown.
- Unlink the border Width properties and set the left or right width in PX.