Add the snippet below to your child theme’s functions. php file. Be sure to remove the tabs you wanted (the code below will disable (“unset”) all three tabs: description, reviews and additional information) – it seems likely you won’t want to remove all three. Or maybe you do?
How do I remove a product tab in WooCommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
How do I edit tabs in WooCommerce?
Enter the title and content for the new tab and click on Save Tabs. If you want to add more custom tabs, you can click on Add a Tab button to add additional custom tabs. Once you click the Save Tabs, WooCommerce will add the new custom tab in the single product page for only this particular product.
How do I remove the tab title?
All you have to do to remove the tab description is open edge://flags and search for “Tab Hover Card” and disable it.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
How do I create a custom tab in WooCommerce?
The ‘woocommerce_product_tabs’ filter provided by WooCommerce should be used as below to add a custom tab to a product page in WooCommerce. The code should be added to the functions. php file of your theme. So on using this code, I was able to add an additional tab to the already existing tabs.
How do I hide a menu in WordPress?
After activating the plugin, browse to the Settings > Clean Admin Menu area in the WordPress backend. This is where you choose which menus to hide. Checking the box next to an item will hide it from view. If you need to access a hidden menu, click the Toggle Extra link.
How do I use Adminimize plugins?
- Unpack the download-package.
- Upload the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress and click Activate.
- Administrator can go to Settings > Adminimize menu and configure the plugin (Menu, Sub-menu, Meta boxes, …)
How do I add product data to WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I change product data in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Products. Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays. Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I turn off product description?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
How do I remove the title of a WordPress product page?
To hide or remove the page title in WooCommerce you have to add custom CSS or PHP code to your theme files to remove the title from your page. To do this, log into your WordPress site and in the left side menu go to Appearance > Customize and the find and click Additional CSS to insert the custom code found below.
How do I remove a header in WooCommerce?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.