How do I remove uncategorized category in WordPress?
Go into Posts > Categories, and you’ll notice the option to delete uncategorized is visible now. Click on delete and it’s gone! If you had some posts in the uncategorized category, they’ll just be transfered to whatever the new default category is so don’t worry, you won’t lose them. It’s that simple!
How do I delete a category in WooCommerce?
Remove Product Meta ‘Categories’ in a Product Page – WooCommerce
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
How do I change uncategorized in WordPress?
6 Steps to Set Your Default Category in WordPress
Select “Writing” > “Settings” from the left hand side bar menu. Change the Default Post Category from “Uncategorized” to “New Category” using the drop down menu. Click “Save Changes” and that’s it!
What does uncategorized mean on WordPress?
By default, WordPress includes a default category for its posts. This default category, Uncategorized, is used as a fallback category, created to help the webmaster order their content. However, ‘Uncategorized’ is a bit of an eye-sore and is best replaced by something more relevant to the brand and website.
How do you hide product categories?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products.
- Go to the subsection “Hide from categories”.
- There is twice the list of the product categories currently on your store. First list allows you to hide the categories on the store. Second list allows you to hide products from those categories on the store.
How do I get rid of breadcrumbs in WooCommerce?
In this panel, go to Layout > WooCommerce > Single Product, select the “Disable Breadcrumb” checkbox and click the Publish button. This will remove the breadcrumbs from all WooCommerce product pages.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
Can you delete categories in mint?
Select Add/Edit Categories…
You’ll see your created subcategory under Your Categories. Select the X next to the subcategory you want to delete. Select DELETE. Select I’M DONE.
How do I manage categories in mint?
How do I change the category for a transaction?
- Open the Mint app and scroll down until you see Recent Transactions. Select See all.
- Select the transaction you’d like to change.
- Select Category.
- Find and select the new category or subcategory you’d like to use.
- Your changes are automatically saved.
How do I hide categories in mint?
Simply check the box next to the category or sub-category, and it will be crossed out. Then, clicking either ‘Save Hidden Categories’ or “I’m Done” will cause them to be completely hidden.
How do I change the default category?
Changing Default Category in WordPress
Otherwise, go to Posts » Categories and create a new category. Now visit Settings » Writing page. The first option on the page is to set a default post category. Click on the drop down menu next to it and select the default category you would like to use.
What does uncategorized mean?
Definitions of uncategorized. adjective. not categorized or sorted. synonyms: uncategorised, unsorted unclassified. not arranged in any specific grouping.
Why is my website uncategorized?
If the site is shown as Uncategorized, it means that the website content has not yet been evaluated. You may want to create a policy rule that blocks uncategorized sites.