At My Site ->Stats you can export the stats for specific stats modules as a CSV file. Then you can try converting that to work with your new CMS.
How do I export WordPress analytics?
To export the MonsterInsights settings to another website, log in to your WordPress dashboard from which you’d like to export the settings. Then navigate to Insights » Tools » Import Export, and click the Export button. This will automatically download the MonsterInsights settings to your computer.
Can you export data from WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in export tool that lets you export your website. To use this, simply go to Tools » Export in your WordPress admin. Next, you need to select the ‘All Content’ option. This will export all your posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags, navigation menus, and custom posts.
How do I download WordPress Stats?
You can click the title of each module on your stats page, and scroll to the bottom of that module to download your stats. Simply click on the Download data as CSV link and download the file to your computer.
How do I export user data from WordPress?
Exporting Users with the Import Export WordPress Users Plugin
- Click on the User Roles field and select the roles you want to export. …
- Use the Offset field if you need to skip a number of records before exporting.
How do I quickly export WordPress analytics to Google Analytics?
It helps you easily manage Google Analytics permissions from your WordPress dashboard. Just go to Insights » Settings » Advanced and then navigate to Permissions. Here you can see which user roles can view reports, save settings, and which roles are excluded from tracking.
How do I download an entire WordPress site?
How to download WordPress and install the software in 5 steps
- Download the WordPress . zip file.
- Create a WordPress database and user.
- Set up wp-config. php.
- Upload your WordPress files via FTP.
- Run the WordPress installer.
How do I export categories in WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress account, click the “Tools” link on the Dashboard and then click the “Export” option in the drop-down list. …
- Click the “Posts” button to choose the option that includes your blog’s categories in the export.
How do I manually backup my WordPress site?
How to Manually Export Your WordPress Website’s Site Files. In the FTP client, head to the left-hand panel and sort through the Local site (your computer) until you find the backup folder. Next, go to the right-hand side panel and locate the public_html folder of the website you’d like to back up.
How do I find stats on WordPress?
Make sure that you’re logged in to your WordPress website. Then visit any page or post on your website and simply click the Insights option in the admin bar. This will open up the stats for your post or page. You can view how many pages views it got, the time on page people spend, its bounce rate, entrances, and exits.
How do you access stats on WordPress?
Viewing Your WordPress Stats Dashboard
Now that you have set up Google Analytics using MonsterInsights, you can view your WordPress stats by visiting Insights » Reports page. On top of the stats dashboard, you will see a graph of your WordPress page views and visitor sessions for the last 30 days.
Does WordPress tell you who visited your blog?
Provided you are logged in when visiting, your own views are not recorded on any public blog you registered. Our stats are page view stats. Please do not assume that everyone who clicks a like button actually reads the post on your blog because odds are they may not.
How do I export plugins?
- Install the Customizer Export/Import plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
- After activating, the export/import functionality will be available as a separate section within the WordPress customizer.
How do I export an email list from WordPress?
Once activated, you need to go to Tools » Comments Emails. This is where you can export the list of comment email addresses. First you need to check the box next to Emails under the fields section. After that select CSV as export format and then click on ‘Show Emails’ button.
How do I upload bulk users to WordPress?
Here are the Steps.
- Download and Install Import users from CSV with meta Plugin (link) This is a popular plugin with 22 Five Star ratings. …
- Create a CSV file with user data. Create a csv file with user data like Username, Email, Password etc. …
- Import the data. Simply import the csv file and all the users will be imported.