Navigate to Posts > All or Pages > All to find the content you want to clone. Hover over the post or page. Click on the Duplicate Page or Duplicate Post option.
How do I remove duplicate posts in WordPress?
- Upload the delete-duplicate-posts folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Delete Duplicate Posts plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the plugin by going to Tools -> Delete Duplicate Posts.
How do I find my WordPress history?
Click on Dashboard > Simple History. From here you will see some search options. You can view all recent changes in WordPress here as they will be listed below the search options.
What is duplicate page plugin?
Description. Duplicate page and post plugin provides functionality to create a clone of page or posts. You can duplicate pages, posts and custom post by single click and it will be saved as draft. Duplicate page and post doesn’t have a lot of features that other plugins have, but it also is lightning fast by comparison …
How do I duplicate a WordPress blog post?
Posts and Page List
- Go to My Sites → Posts/Pages.
- Click the ellipses menu (the three vertical dots) to the right of the post or page you want to copy.
- Select Copy.
- The WordPress.com Editor will open immediately, creating a new post with duplicated content.
How do I find my activity log on WordPress?
To check the user activity log, you need to visit the Dashboard » Simple History page. You can also view them on the Dashboard, but this will depend on how you have configured the settings of this plugin. This plugin displays the events of the last 30 days by default.
How do I track visitors to my WordPress site?
Following are 10 of the most popular tools that you can use to track visitor traffic on your WordPress website.
- Google Analytics by Sumo. …
- Google Analytics by MonsterInsights. …
- AFS Analytics. …
- MixPanel. …
- Jetpack by WordPress. …
- WD Google Analytics. …
- WP Power Stats. …
How do you duplicate a website?
Make a copy of your site
- On a computer, open the site you want to copy in new Google Sites.
- In the top right, click More. Duplicate site.
- Under “File name,” enter a name for your copied site.
- Optional: To change the location of the site, click Change.
- Click OK.
Can I duplicate a page in Elementor?
Elementor comes in a free version and a pro version. Both versions allow you to duplicate pages. The pro version of the plugin does offer more features, but the free version gives you all the tools you need to build a dynamic website.
Can I duplicate a WordPress site?
The idea behind cloning a WordPress site is simple: you make an exact copy or duplicate of one WordPress site and apply it to another site. … Cloning a WordPress site is not that difficult at all. If you can point and click, then you can create a duplicate site in minutes.
Can I copy a page from one WordPress site to another?
Hello! The easiest way would be to perform an export on one site and then import the data into the other. That’s of course assuming you own both sites. You can selectively export, such as pages within a certain date range to limit what you import.
How do I copy a section from one page to another in WordPress?
You can select a block, then simply hold Control + C to copy it (or Command + C on a Mac). Switch to a new page, then press Control + V (or Command + V on a Mac) to paste the block into the new page.