You can call the WordPress phone number, 1-877 273-3049, to contact support, but the best way to get help is right here on our website. If you’re a WordPress.com customer and want help over the phone, we provide one-on-one concierge support through scheduled Quick Start Sessions.
How does live chat work on WordPress?
Feature-Rich WordPress Live Chat Plugin
Hold multiple chat sessions at the same time, send canned responses to frequently asked questions, tag your chats, and send files to customers through the chat widget. LiveChat comes with a built-in ticketing system to provide customer support 24/7.
How do I complain to WordPress?
If you’re logged in to a WordPress.com account and stumble upon a site you’d like to report, simply click the three dots to the right of the “Follow” link in the bottom right corner of the screen, and you’ll see Report this content which will allow you to send us a report for: content that is spam.
Does WordPress have an email?
WordPress.com offers an affordable, robust, hosted email solution called Professional Email, which gives you the ease of managing it from your WordPress.com account. Additionally, we offer other solutions to meet your email needs that are described below.
How do I ask a question on WordPress org?
Scroll down and click on the topic for which you want to post a question (Installing WordPress, Fixing WordPress, etc). Clicking the topic will bring up its forum. Once you are looking at the topic’s forum, click the “Create Topic” link towards the top right of the screen.
Which app is best for live chat?
Best customer support live chat app for overall ease of use and functionality
- Chatlio (Web, Slack)
- Chatlio Price: From $29/month for two users.
- LiveAgent (Web, iOS, Android)
- LiveAgent Price: From $15/user/month.
How can I live chat on my website?
How to Add Live Chat to a Website, Step by Step
- Step 1) Go to Website Chat > Customer Chat Widgets in MobileMonkey. …
- Step 2) Give the chat widget a descriptive name. …
- Step 3) Set the color of the chat widget. …
- Step 4) Set up your welcome message. …
- Step 5) Set up actions to the responses you receive from your initial question.
How do I get a refund from WordPress?
Plan purchases, renewals, and upgrades can be refunded up to 30 days after the purchase date. Exceptions to this rule include: Domain registrations. Domain renewals.
Request WordPress Refund via Email
- Compose a refund request.
- Include your account info to confirm your identity.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
How do I report a website?
Go to the Microsoft SmartScreen report page. Type the URL into the “which site do you want to report box”.
To report a site to Google, follow these steps:
- Go to the SafeBrowsing Report page.
- Type in the site’s URL.
- Complete the CAPTCHA.
- Write a reason for your report (optional).
- Click Submit Report.
How do you fill out a customer complaint?
- Customer details.
- Details of other person or supplier involved in this complaint.
- Details of goods or services supplied to the customer. Street address. Suburb. Home telephone number. Business telephone number. Mobile telephone number. …
- Details of what the customer complaint is. Date received. In person. In writing. / /
How do I contact WordPress by email?
All the support is done through online communication. If you have a paid upgrade(Personal, Premium or Business), you can use this Contact Form: https://wordpress.com/help/contact to reach WordPress and they’ll follow up via Email.
How do I link an email to my WordPress website?
First, type a plain email address into a post or page. Then highlight the email address text and click the link icon in the editor. Alternatively, press cmd+k (ctrl+k) to use the link shortcut. WordPress will recognize the email address and automatically insert the correct Mailto link for you.
How do I enable email in WordPress?
To configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin to work with your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click WP Mail SMTP, and then click Settings. …
- Under Mail, in the From Email text box, type the e-mail address you want to use as the sender.
Does WordPress have customer support?
WordPress.com does have a toll free number you can call: 1-877 273-3049. … If you’re a WordPress.com customer and want help over the phone, we provide one-on-one concierge support through scheduled Quick Start Sessions.
Is WordPress support free?
Managed Hosting / WordPress.com
Publishing your website is always free here at WordPress.com, and paid upgrades are available to help you supercharge your site.
Is WordPress a beginner?
WordPress is easy to use for a beginner.
It’s actually built for non-technical people. The user interface is intuitive and friendly. To add a new design to your website, you can simply download a theme. If you need to add a new function, like a contact form, you just install a plugin.