With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I hide meta data in WordPress?
The easy way (via Dashboard) :
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the Hide/Remove Metadata in Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the plugin.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Hide/Remove Metadata.
- Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
How do I hide meta data?
Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the file you want to remove metadata from. Right-click on the file and click on Properties. In the Properties window, click on the Details tab then click on Remove Properties and Personal Information.
How do I get rid of Meta and archive in WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove metadata from an image in WordPress?
Remove Image Metadata with WordPress Plugin
Activate the plugin and go to Settings => Robin image optimizer. Check Main Settings. Make sure to turn off Leave EXIF data.
How do I hide authors in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
Can metadata be deleted?
Select all the files you want to delete EXIF metadata from. Right-click anywhere within the selected fields and choose “Properties.” Click the “Details” tab. At the bottom of the “Details” tab, you’ll see a link titled “Remove Properties and Personal Information.” Click this link.
How do I take pictures without metadata?
On Android, you can use the Photo Exif Editor to remove the metadata from your photos. In the app, navigate to the photo you want to share. In the top-right corner, press the crossed-out ‘Exif’ symbol. From here you can select to remove specific types of data, or just remove all of it.
How do I remove metadata from a JPEG?
To remove EXIF data from your photos, you’ll need a third-party app such as EXIF Eraser.
Once you’ve installed the app, follow these steps.
- Open EXIF Eraser.
- Tap Select Image and Remove EXIF.
- Select the image from your library. The app will show you all of its EXIF data and tell you that it’ll remove it. Tap Ok.
How do I remove the sidebar widget in WordPress?
Log into your WordPress dashboard. Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard. Find the Sidebar area.
Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Disable Widgets.
- Under the Sidebar Widgets tab, click Select all to disable the sidebar widgets from your website.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
3. Code – The Hard Way
- Connect & Establish FTP connection with your WordPress.
- Navigate to wp-content > themes > Your Current Theme.
- Search for “category. php and “archive. php”.
- Click edit on both of them.
- Now search for “archive-title” and find the word ‘Archive’ and remove it.
How do I remove categories from archives in WordPress?
With our themes installed, simply navigate to the Appearance > Theme Options and then click on the General Tab to find the slider options. Once there, simply click the slider to hide or show the category archive title. It’s that simple.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Remove the date from WordPress permalinks
- Step 1: Update your WP Permalink Settings. Log in to the WP Admin and change your permalink structure to whatever you would like; i.e., something without a date in it. …
- Step 2: Redirect old URLs with mod_rewrite. Next, add either of the following to your site’s root .htaccess file:
How do I hide post date in WordPress?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I remove the date from a WordPress post link?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.