Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
How do I reorder products in WooCommerce?
Navigate to Products, then click Sorting. From this page, you can simply drag and drop the product rows to reorder them. You could also filter by category and change the ordering per category.
How do I link a product to a page in WordPress?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I move categories in WordPress?
Changing Category Order in WordPress
The plugin will simply list all your categories on that page, and you can manually drag and drop to rearrange category order. Simply click on a category and move it up or down. If you are using child categories, then moving the parent category will also move the child categories.
How do I change the order of categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Categories and navigate Catalogues tag.
- Click UPCP Product Catalogue.
- Scroll down to UPCP Product Catalogue box.
- Drag and drop your categories to the new order.
How do I categorize a product in WooCommerce?
Show WooCommerce Product Category in a Menu
- Go to Appearance -> Menus.
- Click on Screen Options from top left and check Product Categories.
- Now on the left pane a Product Categories tab will show up.
- Click on Product Categories tab to expand, select the categories.
- Click on Save menu.
How do I create a link to jump to a specific part of a page in WordPress?
Link to your Page Jump
- Type some text, or add an image or button that will become what you want your visitors to click on to go to another section.
- Highlight the text or image/button, and select the link option from the block’s toolbar.
- Type in the HTML Anchor you created, starting with the pound (#) symbol.
How do I create a link to a document?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
How do you move categories?
Step by Step Summary
- Select Items in the Navigation Menu then select Item Library.
- Locate the Category, Subcategory or Group you wish to move.
- Click the Actions dropdown arrow to the right of the Category, Subcategory or Group and select Move.
How do I bulk edit categories in WordPress?
This tool allows you to move all posts from one category to another. All you need to do is select category A in the left drop down menu and category B in the right drop down menu. After that just hit the Bulk Move button and the plugin will transfer all posts from category A to category B.
How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
In order to display that page, you just need to do some simple steps:
- Go to Posts → Categories.
- Navigate to Categories, then click View under your desired category.
How do I show a category wise product in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save.
How do I change the default sort in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin. On the Products tab, under the Display settings, ensure that Default Product Sorting is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”. Save the setting, then click on the Products admin page from the WordPress admin sidebar.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.