On the left-hand admin panel click on Settings and select the Reading option. At the bottom, you will see the Disable Feeds section. By default, the plugin will redirect visitors towards similar content. This means that if a visitor clicked on a category feed, they will end up on the category page instead.
How do I turn off feeds in WordPress?
You can download Disable Feeds from the WordPress repository or by searching for it within your WordPress dashboard under “Add New” plugins. You can then change the settings under the “Reading” section in settings. By default, the plugin will redirect the request to its corresponding HTML content.
How do I delete feeds?
To remove a country of sale from a feed:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Under Products in the navigation menu, click Feeds.
- Select the feed you’d like to update.
- Go to the Settings tab of the feed.
- Hover over the country and language that you’d like to remove, and click the delete icon that appears.
How do I remove the RSS feed icon from WordPress?
To disable it:
- Go to: admin/build/views/edit/frontpage.
- Select Feed-tab.
- Down in Feed settings click on Attach to: Multiple displays.
- Uncheck both boxes Defaults and Page.
- Click Update.
- Click Save.
How do I remove a URL from my feed?
Remove RSS feed links
- Click into the Perfmatters plugin settings.
- Under the “Options” tab and “General” sub-navigation menu, toggle on “Remove RSS Feed Links.” Remove RSS feed links with Perfmatters plugin.
- Scroll down and click “Save Changes.”
How do I disable FeedBurner?
If you want to stop using FeedBurner without deleting your Google account, you can simply delete the feeds in your FeedBurner account individually from the My Feeds page in the FeedBurner control panel (by clicking a feed title, and then Delete Feed… at the top of the screen), and deactivate any remaining services …
Where is WordPress RSS feed?
Your website’s main RSS feed URL is usually found in the /feed/ folder. If your site is www.example.com, then your feed will be located at www.example.com/feed/. Go to your website now and add /feed/ to the end of your URL — this should bring you to your blog’s primary RSS feed.
How do I turn off Microsoft news feed?
To disable the News and Interests widget, right-click on an empty portion of your taskbar, select ‘News and interests,’ and then click on ‘Turn off. ‘ Once you turn it off, the News and Interests icon will disappear from your taskbar.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
5 ways to clean up your Facebook news feed
- Hit the snooze button. Maybe your friend is over-posting about a new job, a new relationship or a new diet. …
- Hide post. …
- Unfollow someone. …
- Block/unfriend someone. …
- Report a post.
How do I turn off news feed in Chrome?
How to turn off web notifications in Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Select ‘Settings’
- Navigate to ‘Privacy’
- Scroll to ‘Notifications’
- Select which websites you want notifications from.
How do I hide RSS feeds?
Unsubscribe and keep downloaded content
- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, under Feed Name, click the RSS Feed, and then click Remove. …
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
What is feed in WordPress?
A feed (often called RSS) is a stream of posts or comments that is updated when new content is published. … Every WordPress.com blog has multiple feeds. The main content feed can be accessed by adding /feed/ to your blog’s URL.
What is a RSS feed URL?
RSS (RDF Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that allows users and applications to access updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format. These feeds can, for example, allow a user to keep track of many different websites in a single news aggregator.