After activating the plugin, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Menu Editor’ to edit and configure the admin menu interface … Edit the admin menu interface. After activating the plugin, drag and drop items in the Menu Editor screen to rearrange the menu layout. Click on top-level menu items to display submenu items.
How do I remove events and news from WordPress dashboard?
To remove the Events from the “WordPress Events and News” widget, add the following code to your functions. Line 4 removes the Events section. Line 6 removes the Meetups, WordCamps, and News links from the bottom of the widget. Line 8 changes the widget title from “WordPress Events and News” to “WordPress News.”
How do I customize my WordPress dashboard?
To do this, go to Users > All Users and click on the Edit link under the user you want to customize the dashboard for. Once you select the one you want, click on Update User at the bottom of the page. This method lets you easily change the color scheme even if you don’t want to personalize the branding or logo.
What is the WordPress dashboard?
The WordPress admin dashboard, often called WP Admin or WP admin panel, is essentially the control panel for your entire WordPress website. It’s where you create and manage content, add functionality in the form of plugins, change styling in the form of themes, and lots, lots more.
How do I remove a widget area in WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard. Find the Sidebar area. Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow. Then, click Delete.
How do I customize my dashboard?
To create a Dashboard:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
- Click Create.
- In the Create Dashboard dialog, select either Blank Canvas (no widgets) or Starter Dashboard (default set of widgets).
How do I add to the dashboard menu in WordPress?
The easiest way to add a menu item to the administration panel is with the add_menu_page() function which takes seven arguments:
- text that is displayed in the title of the page.
- the text of the menu item which is used in displaying the menu item.
- the capability that you define to allow access to this menu item.
Where is the dashboard on WordPress?
The dashboard is indeed at http://digitalgardenie.wordpress.com/wp-admin and you can always get to the dashboard via the grey Admin bar; see your username on the right-hand side? Hover over it and you get a drop down list. Hover over the blog name and you get a range of destinations including teh Dashboard.
Where is appearance on WordPress dashboard?
The Appearance Menu Screen is accessible via Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.
Why is WordPress Dashboard different?
The change you’re seeing is a result of the dramatic WordPress update in version 5.0 which rolled out in December 2018. It’s not a change that is of much use for websites that have already been built using the Classic editor or another type of page editing plugin.
How do I remove a widget?
How to Remove Android Widgets
- Tap “Home” and then navigate to the Home screen panel holding the widget you want to remove.
- Long press the widget until the “Remove” notification appears.
- Drag the widget towards the top of the screen until it turns red and then release it.
How do I remove widget?
Press-and-hold on a widget to grab it. You can see the Remove option displayed at the top of the screen. Move your finger to drag the widget onto Remove.
How do I remove UserWay widget?
3 Easy Steps to White Label Your UserWay Accessibility Widget
- Step 1: Click “Manage” to sign into your widget.
- Step 2: Select “Remove UserWay branding”
- Step 3: Choose “Set Up Now” or test out the free trial.
- That’s it!