How do I get rid of space between header and body?
After inserting/drawing the tables in the header and in the body, go to ‘Page Layout’ > click on Margins > Custom Margins > and change the ‘Top’ margin to -0.5” and see if it helps.
How do I remove the space between header and navbar?
The gap you see, is because of the top-margin of the h1 in the header. So you can set the top margin of that h1 to 0 to remove the gap.
How do I reduce space in Elementor?
There are two methods you can remove/change the space between elements in Elementor:
- Method 1: From the WordPress dashboard menu.
- In WordPress left dashboard menu, go to Elementor > Settings.
- In Style tab, find the Space Between Widgets option and set your preferable value to the space between elements (unit: px).
How do I remove header spaces?
Make sure you don’t have extra space in the header. Double-click on the header and hit the down arrow. If there are extra lines in the header, below the page number, delete them. Make sure there isn’t extra space between your text and the top of the page.
How do I remove the header spacing in Word?
Go to Insert > Header & Footer. On the top right side of the document, select Options > Remove Headers & Footers.
How do I reduce the header space in Word?
To check and adjust:
- Use File > Page Setup to access your layout settings.
- Click Customize for your header/footer document to edit it.
- While editing the document, click Insert > Header to access that area.
- Reduce any blank or empty space in your header that is below your information.
How do you add space between navbar items?
As of Bootstrap 4, you can use the spacing utilities. Add for instance px-2 in the classes of the nav-item to increase the padding.
How do you put a space in a header?
FInd Header and right-click to choose Modify, then use Format Paragraph to add the space. This will ensure that all headers in your document have the same amount of space after them.
How do you remove the space before and after the heading?
Select the paragraph or paragraphs you want to format. On the Home tab, click the Line and Paragraph Spacing command. Click Add Space Before Paragraph or Remove Space After Paragraph from the drop-down menu.
How do I remove space between content and footer?
Removing the space between your content and your footer
- Click the first element on the page (i.e. a Section or Image)
- Look for the Margins setting in the Settings section of the right sidebar.
- Disable the “linked axis” option.
- Set a negative margin on the bottom (i.e. -50px)