A visitor would have to copy the URL of whatever post or page they wanted to share, exit out of or minimize your site, open WhatsApp, and paste the URL into a direct message or group chat. You can streamline this process by adding a WhatsApp Share Button on your site with a free plugin.
How do I share a WordPress post on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Share Button plugin comes with a shortcode, that you can add anywhere on your WordPress site to display the WhatsApp Share button. Simply add [whatsapp] to your posts and pages where you want to display the button. You can also use the shortcode inside a Text widget.
How do I share my blog on WhatsApp?
How your readers can promote your blog posts using WhatsApp:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings: Sharing.
- Under “Available Services” click WhatsApp.
- Drag the icon to “Enabled Services.”
- Check the social sharing buttons on any blog post. The WhatsApp icon will be there!
How do I share my WordPress blog link?
Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses menu to the right of the post, then select Share. You’ll then see the Publicize options where you can add a custom message, toggle which social media platform you want to share to, and manage connections. Select Share Post to re-share the post.
How can I share my website content on WhatsApp?
Create a WhatsApp Sharing icon using image
When you click on this image/icon, it will redirect you to the WhatsApp application for sharing some web content with your contacts.
How do I enable share option on WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp. Tap Status. You have two sharing options based on if you want to share a new or old status update: Share new status update: Under My status, tap Share ( or ).
How do I share my news article on WhatsApp?
In order to send a document within WhatsApp, the document must be saved locally on your phone.
Share media, documents, location, contacts, or Messenger Rooms links
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Attach . Then, tap: …
- You can also add captions to photos and videos. …
- Tap Send .
How do you share on WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings. Tap the QR icon displayed next to your name. Tap Share . Select a contact or app to share to.
How can I add WhatsApp button in Blogger?
How to add WhatsApp chat button on blogger/Blogspot blog
- Choose your desired messaging apps, ‘WhatsApp’. …
- Enter your details ( Phone number or Id).
- Select your desired colour (if you have selected two, otherwise you can skip this step).
- Select the position (left or right) where you want to show.
How do I share my local WordPress site with a client?
What you need to do is set up a localhost server on a flash drive and migrate a copy of your development site to the localhost server. Then, get the flash drive in your client’s hands along with instructions on how to run the server and access the site.
How do I post a link to my blog on LinkedIn?
Every time a blog post appears on the original blog, your LinkedIn Profile is automatically updated. Here’s how on LinkedIn: Click “Contact Info” on your profile. Then Click “Blog” & add your link here.
How do I add a share button to my website?
- Choose URL or Page. Pick the URL of a website or Facebook Page you want to share.
- Code Configurator. Paste the URL to the Code Configurator and adjust the layout of your share button. …
- Copy & Paste HTML snippet. Copy and past the snippet into the HTML of the destination website.
How can I share my WhatsApp to twitter?
- Tap the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail.
- From the pop-up menu, select Share Tweet via…
- To send via SMS, select your SMS application and add the contacts you wish to send the Tweet to.