Go to the WooCommerce section on your website. Click on Settings. Then, click Integrations. Choose Facebook for WooCommerce.
How do I sync WooCommerce with Facebook?
In your WordPress Dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration tab. There you’ll see Facebook for WooCommerce settings. If you see a Facebook extension error in red, you should reset your API link. Simply click the link and follow the steps that appear on the screen to re-sync Facebook Shop.
Can I connect WooCommerce to Facebook shop?
Navigate to Marketing » Facebook and then click the ‘Get started’ button. This will take you to a screen where you can connect your Facebook page and WooCommerce store. Select the Facebook account that you want to link with your WooCommerce store.
How do I show my product catalog on Facebook?
Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog. Open the Catalog tab and go to Items. Your items appear here.
Why are my products not showing up on Facebook shop?
In the case where the product and collection is set to visible on the Facebook sales channel and you still cannot see it on your Facebook store, be sure to check that the product is published on your store. Go to Facebook in your admin sales channels, then select Publishing to see if there are any publishing errors.
How do I select Facebook in WooCommerce?
- Select Plugins and choose Add new from the drop-down menu.
- Select Upload plugin.
- Click Choose file and select the facebook-for-woocommerce. zip file you downloaded.
- Select Install Now.
How do I publish a product on Facebook Shop?
Log in to Facebook and select “Create a Page” from the bottom of any Facebook page, then select “Product or Service.” Fill in the name of your business or product, tick the box to agree to Facebook’s “Terms of Service” and click “Get Started.” Add the details of the fan page, including a “Profile Picture” and basic …
Is Facebook for WooCommerce free?
Ready to get started with Facebook for WooCommerce? … Creating a Facebook Shop is free and simple and helps introduce a big new audience to your products. Sync your WooCommerce products to simplify catalog management, easily add product tags and quickly create ads.
How do I integrate Facebook into my website?
Connect an Existing Store
- Open Store Locations in Business Manager.
- Click + Add Stores.
- Click Next.
- Select Connect a Page and click Next.
- Choose a Facebook Page by name or ID.
- Fill out the fields under Connect a Page.
- Click Save when you have completed all the fields.
How do I connect to WooCommerce?
Connect your site & WooCommerce.com account
- Logged into your site, head to WooCommerce > Extensions.
- Select the WooCommerce.com Subscriptions tab.
- Select the Connect button. Log into your WordPress.com account if not logged in currently. …
- Click the Approve button to connect your site to your WooCommerce.com account.
How do I post a catalog on Facebook?
To start, select the Inventory tab in Commerce Manager. Then select Create Catalog, choose E-Commerce. Select the Add Manually option if you have a small amount of products to sell. Select Upload Product Info.
What is a product catalog on Facebook?
Facebook’s new Product Catalog feature means big things for eCommerce companies. Essentially, the catalog is a file that is filled with all the products you want to advertise, where Facebook can pick the best option for each specific consumer based on their interests and behavior.
How do I refresh my shop on Facebook?
Update a Data Feed for a Catalog
- Open your original data feed file. …
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources.
- Select the data feed that you want to update.
- Select Settings.
- Upload your updated data feed file:
How do I make my shop visible on Facebook?
To access your shop’s settings, click on your shop’s link from your page’s menu and then click on the setting wheel icon to get the following menu options. Click the wheel icon to access settings for your shop. The Copy Direct Link option gives you a link to your Facebook page’s shop that you can share.
How do I sync my Shopify products with Facebook?
- From your store’s Shopify admin, go to Sales channels > Facebook.
- In the Products section, click View products to open the bulk product editor. Learn how to use the bulk product editor.
- Review any publishing errors for products, and make the required changes to product information.
- Click Save.
Where is the catalog manager on Facebook?
* The tool for managing catalogs is Catalog Manager, which you can access by clicking the Inventory tab in Commerce Manager. If you run dynamic ads on Facebook, or in other words, re-target ads that feature your products, you already have a catalog.