How do I translate a WooCommerce website?
When you’re ready, click the ‘Save media translation’ button. Tip: To translate your product categories, simply click on the ‘Categories’ tab and translate them in the same way as your products. Once you’ve translated your product, users can view it in their own language on your website.
How can I translate WooCommerce for free?
To automatically translate a WooCommerce store, you can use the free version of the TranslatePress plugin.
How to Automatically Translate WooCommerce
- Choose Your Languages. …
- Select Your Automatic Translation Service. …
- Generate Google Translate API Key. …
- Add API Key to TranslatePress to Automatically Translate WooCommerce.
How do I change the language on WooCommerce?
2. How to Change WooCommerce Dashboard Language
- Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the Site Language drop-down.
- Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Save your changes.
How do I translate a WordPress site?
To translate, you need to click on the + button next to a language and then add content for that language. Repeat the process for all languages. Once you are done, you can publish your posts and pages.
How do you make a multilingual in WooCommerce?
If you’d like to build a multilingual WooCommerce shop with MultilingualPress, here’s a six-step overview:
- Install WordPress.
- Create the multisite.
- Install WooCommerce.
- Install MultilingualPress.
- Create the language sites within the multisite network.
- Add your individual language page and WooCommerce settings.
What programming language is WooCommerce?
|Original author(s)||Mike Jolley, James Koster|
|Operating system||Unix-like, Windows|
How do you translate Weglot?
Ok, let’s get started with how to automatically translate WordPress using the free version of Weglot.
- Step 1: Install Weglot and sign up for an account. …
- Step 2: Choose the languages to use on your site. …
- Step 3: Configure your language switcher button. …
- Step 4: Exclude pages from translation (optional)
What is the text domain for WooCommerce?
The text domain is a unique identifier, allowing WordPress to distinguish between all of the loaded translations. The text domain is only needed to be defined for themes and plugins. Themes that are hosted on WordPress.org the text domain must match the slug of your theme URL ( wordpress.org/themes/<slug> ).
What is loco translate?
Loco Translate is a free WordPress plugin offering in-browser editing of WordPress translation files. This is especially useful for translating your WordPress theme or plugins into a language other than the one it originally comes in (which is typically English).
Where is the WooCommerce language file?
WooCommerce includes a language file (. pot file) that contains all of the English text. You can find this language file inside the plugin folder in woocommerce/i18n/languages/.
How do I install WooCommerce in Spanish?
Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard. Locate the Site Language drop-down in the settings area. Select the language that you want to install for WooCommerce. Click Save Changes at the bottom.
What is Google Translate API key?
The Google Translate API key allows you to connect with the same machine learning that Google uses in its search engine and in Gmail when it encounters text in another language than yours.
How do I add multiple languages to my website?
How to Create a Multi Language Website With WordPress
- Set Up Your WordPress Site in Your Native Language. …
- Install TranslatePress and Choose Your Language(s) …
- Set Up Automatic Translation (Optional) …
- Translate Your Content Using the Visual Editor. …
- Refine Your Language Switcher (Optional)
How do I make my website multilingual?
How to build a multilingual website
- Define your expansion goals. The first step is to decide which languages you will add to your website. …
- Choose your domain strategy. …
- Choose the right software. …
- Pick a plugin. …
- Translate. …
- Choose a place for a language selection menu. …
- Design the language selection menu. …
How can I make a two language website?
How to Build a Multi Language Site Using a Website Builder: 9 Steps
- Choose the best website builder for you.
- Sign up to the right plan for you.
- Register a unique domain name.
- Pick a template you love.
- Customize your design.
- Add and format (and translate) your site’s content.
- Make it multilingual!