How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce homepage?
How to change default page in WooCommerce?
- Login into WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Settings on the left and then the Reading sub-menu.
- Under Front Page Displays you will see the option to choose a page and the list of your already existing pages to choose from.
How do I reset my WooCommerce settings?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Step 1: Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
How do I make WooCommerce private?
To use this option for your private WooCommerce content or WordPress private category, simply install the plugin. Then go to add or edit the category that you want to make private. Select the ‘Password protected’ option and enter 1 or more passwords. You can add as many passwords as you like.
How do I make my WooCommerce store private?
You can make WooCommerce private by activating the plugin and setting 1 or more passwords. All WooCommerce pages will be protected. Customers must enter a correct password to unlock the private WooCommerce store. Customers only need to enter the password once to access the entire store.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
Is it safe to deactivate plugins WordPress?
If you are not going to use those plugins, then you should not keep inactive or deactivated WordPress plugins installed on your website. Inactive plugins don’t have any performance impact on your website.
Does deactivating plugin delete data WordPress?
No. If you deactivate or remove the plugin from your web, you won’t lose any data. … But you can also remove a plugin by using an FTP client and removing the plugin’s directory (in this case, …/wp-content/plugins/nelio-content/ ).
How do I change my WooCommerce homepage?
To set this as your homepage, go to Settings > Reading in the dashboard. In the “Front page displays” section, select the “static page” option and select the page you just created from the dropdown. Save the settings. That page you created is now loaded when anyone visits your website homepage.
How do I remove my first page from WordPress?
Deleting a Page or Post
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I show items on my homepage?
- Step 1: Navigate to Content > Page. First, you need to have Magento 2 admin panel on your store. …
- Step 2: Select Edit under Actions menu. …
- Step 3: Choose Catalog Products List option. …
- Step 4: Select Category and click on Insert widget button. …
- Step 5: Click on Save page to finish.
How do I export WooCommerce settings?
Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin
After the file has been uploaded, simply click Install Now. Then activate it. Next, go to Dashboard > Tools > Export and then select all your options from the drop-down menus and click Download Export File to export your settings.
How do you reset plugins?
How do you reset your site with WP Reset?
- Step 1: Decide what you want to keep. …
- Step 2: Select what you want to reset. …
- Step 3: Click delete! …
- Step 1: Choose the database you would like to reset.
- Step 1: Type the “reset” in the text box.
- Step 1: Install and activate the Customizer Reset plugin.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.