To overlap elements in Elementor, make multiple sections in the page builder, depending on how many elements you’d like to overlap. Next, change the z-index margins on one of the elements to make it move under or over the other. You can change the opacity to make the bottom image show through a bit.
How do you overlap two sections in an Elementor?
How to Create Elementor Overlapping Sections Easily
- Step 1 : To begin with, you need two Elementor sections.
- Step 2 : Give the bottom section a negative margin.
- Step 3 : Adjust the Z – Index value of the top section.
How do you stack sections in Elementor?
How to Create a Stacked Column Using Elementor
- Step 1: First, create a section.
- Step 2: Then, add your desired column. For the sake of this tutorial for displaying dynamic content, I will choose a one-column structure.
- Step 3: From the Widget Panel, select the Inner Section Widget and drag it inside the column.
How do you overlap images in Elementor?
How to Overlap Images in Elementor
- Step 1: First create a section where you will place the widget.
- Step 2: Add your desired column. …
- Step 3: Let’s add some content to our columns. …
- Step 5: To know the link of the image goes to the media library of WordPress then you will see the image link on the right side.
King GrizzlyПодписатьсяElementor Tutorial: How to Overlap Content
Where is layout in Elementor?
From any Elementor page or post editor, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the Widget Panel, then navigate to Site Settings > Settings > Layout.
How do you reduce the spacing between sections in an Elementor?
There are two methods you can remove/change the space between elements in Elementor:
- Method 1: From the WordPress dashboard menu.
- In WordPress left dashboard menu, go to Elementor > Settings.
- In Style tab, find the Space Between Widgets option and set your preferable value to the space between elements (unit: px).
How do you move a section in an Elementor?
Drag and Drop The Section Via The Section Handle
- Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move.
- While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location.
- When you see the blue line appear in the correct place, let go of the mouse button.