Duplicating a page or post in WordPress can mean more than simply copying and pasting the content. You can also retain the page template, SEO data, and images, in order to save time when redesigning your website or updating your content.
What is a PA duplicate in WordPress?
When you manually duplicate a post or a page in WordPress, you’ll only copy the text of your content. Meaning, you’ll have to copy your page template, images, and SEO elements such as meta descriptions and title tags separately.
What is PA duplicator?
Today, we will discuss one of the Elementor Premium Add-ons feature, the PA Duplicator feature. One of the most important features to save time and effort. By just one click, you can duplicate any Elementor page, post, template, or even custom post type.
What does clone mean in WordPress?
Clicking on ‘Clone’ will simply create a duplicate post and will not open the duplicate post in the post editor. The ‘New Draft’ option will duplicate the post and open the duplicate version in the post editor, so you can start working on it right away. You will also find the same options for pages as well.
Is there a way to duplicate a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Posts > All when cloning posts, or Pages > All when cloning pages. Navigate to the page or post you want to copy, and click on Clone to duplicate it. Multiple pages or posts can be selected, and you can clone them all at once using Bulk Actions.
How do I clone a WordPress site?
Remember – this is all it takes to clone a WordPress website with Duplicator:
- Create a copy of your site and download it.
- Upload the copy of your website to your new web host.
- Set up a database for your website’s clone.
- Run the Duplicator installer and finish the cloning process.
Can I duplicate a template in Elementor?
You can duplicate any Elementor template in less than 5 minutes. For example, if you have created a single page template in Elementor, you get the option to ‘Save as Template’ when editing with Elementor. You can click on this option to instantly save an exact copy of your Elementor template and reuse it later.
How do I copy a custom post type?
In Edit Posts, Edit Pages and Edit Post for the custom post type, you can select one or more items, then choose ‘Clone’ in the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop-down to clone them all at once.
How do you duplicate a tab?
Duplicate Tab Shortcut. Press Alt+Shift+D to duplicate the current tab (Option+Shift+D on Mac).
How do I copy a WordPress page without plugins?
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page Without a Plugin
- First, you need to go to Pages -> All Pages from the left sidebar and then, open the page you want to clone.
- Next, click on the 3 vertical dots icon, present at the top-right corner of your screen. …
- Now create a new page by clicking on Pages -> Add New.
How do I duplicate a page?
Copy a page in a multiple-page document
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy.
- Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.