How do I add WhatsApp icon to WordPress?
How to add WhatsApp on your WordPress website?
- Go to the Plugins option in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click on add new option, type the plugin name of your choice in the search bar and click search.
- Choose the plugin that you wanted and click on install. You will be asked to activate the plugin.
What is WP WhatsApp?
WP WhatsApp Button is a simple and user friendly WordPress plugin that allows you to create chat via WhatsApp in your WordPress website. It is a fully compatibility ready plugin that works well with any device, any browser and any WordPress theme. Template 1. Template 2. Template 3.
What is the color code of WhatsApp icon?
WhatsApp brand colors are teal green, light green and white.
WhatsApp brand hex, RGB, CMYK and Pantone® (PMS) color codes.
|RGB values||(255, 255, 255)|
|CMYK values||(0, 0, 0, 0)|
What color is WhatsApp?
The official WhatsApp colors are teal green, teal green dark, light green and blue. We recommend using the WhatsApp color palette for personal projects and in the case of commercial use to visit the company website.
How can I get WhatsApp chat history?
How to restore your chat history
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.
How can I make my WhatsApp chat private?
Open WhatsApp and look for the chat that you want to hide. Long press the chat that you want to hide. Now, click on the archive button at the top right corner to hide the chat.
Are there plugins for WhatsApp?
The best WhatsApp plugins for 2021 are: WP Social Chat (WhatsApp Chat WP) – Free and Premium. WordPress WhatsApp Support – Premium. WhatsApp Contact Chat – Premium.
Can I use WhatsApp logo on my website?
Use the WhatsApp name and logos found on our WhatsApp Brand Guidelines website only, and not those found anywhere else. … Do not use other trademarks, names, domain names, logos, or other content that could be confused with WhatsApp.
How do I get my WhatsApp link?
Create your own link with a pre-filled message
The pre-filled message will automatically appear in the text field of a chat. Use https://wa.me/whatsappphonenumber?text=urlencodedtext where whatsappphonenumber is a full phone number in international format and urlencodedtext is the URL-encoded pre-filled message.
How can I write attractive on WhatsApp?
– You can put emphasis on a particular word or phrase in your message, by making it italic or bold. – For this, you just need to add asterisks either side of a word to make it bold or underscores to make it italic.
How do you get Colour on WhatsApp?
Use dark mode
- Open WhatsApp, then tap More options > Settings > Chats > Theme.
- Select from the following options: Dark: Turn dark mode on. Light: Turn dark mode off. System default: Enable WhatsApp dark mode to match your device settings. Go to device Settings > Display > turn Dark theme on or off.
Why is WhatsApp logo Green?
Green colour gives security
Kuom and Acton have always sought to reflect on WhatsApp values of humility and simplicity. That is why the logo was chosen to convey that message, that is why they chose the colour green, because it represents security, since we all seek privacy in our conversations.