Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
What size should images be for WooCommerce?
The minimum resolution you should be using for your WooCommerce product images is 800px x 800px. We recommend you aim higher than that though because the higher quality your images are the better they will be perceived.
How do I change the thumbnail size in WooCommerce?
Resizing Shop Page Product Thumbnail Image
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”
What is thumbnail in WooCommerce?
The thumbnail width and height are the dimensions of the product thumbnails shown in search results produced by this plugins API functions, shortcodes and widgets. The thumbnail images can be cropped to match the dimensions exactly if the option is enabled.
What is WordPress thumbnail size?
Thumbnail sizes is a built-in WordPress theme feature that allows theme designers and developers to define thumbnail sizes for images uploaded by the users. … Thumbnail sizes apply to any and all images that you upload in your WordPress. Thumbnail size is better defined as additional image sizes.
What is the best image size for WordPress?
Here are the best image sizes for WordPress:
- Blog post image size (1200 x 630 pixels)
- Header image size (banner size 1048 x 250 pixels)
- Featured image size (landscape 1200 x 900 pixels)
- Featured image size (portrait 900 x 1200 pixels)
- WordPress background image size (1920 x 1080 pixels)
Why are my WooCommerce pictures blurry?
The majority of blurry image incidents are caused by theme styling, meaning the design of the theme has image dimensions in pixels that may not play nicely with WooCommerce.
How do I regenerate a thumbnail in WooCommerce?
To regenerate thumbnails in WooCommerce take these steps:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search Regenerate Thumbnails, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails.
- Select Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- When finished, all images are regenerated.
How do you fix a blurry thumbnail?
The best and easiest way to regenerate image thumbnails is to use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin. Simply install and activate the plugin and from there, go to “Tools” and “Regen. Thumbnails”. Just click on the button “Regenerate All Thumbnails” and the plugin will fix the blurry images like magic.
How do I change the gallery layout in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated the Advanced WooCommerce Product Gallery Slider plugin, you’ll notice a new menu item is added to the menu called WPGIS Settings. From here, you can change the slider’s layout, navigation arrow color, enable lightbox, enable zoom, and configure some other basic settings.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
How do I add images to WooCommerce?
To add a product image, click on the Set product image link. Clicking this link will open up the WordPress media selector. From here you can either select an already uploaded image, or upload a new one.
How do I get WooCommerce product images?
get_the_post_thumbnail function returns html not url of featured image. You should use get_post_thumbnail_id to get post id of featured image and then use wp_get_attachment_image_src to get url of featured image.
What does thumbnail size mean?
Thumbnail is a term used by graphic designers and photographers for a small image representation of a larger image, usually intended to make it easier and faster to look at or manage a group of larger images. … The term probably springs from the idea of “a picture the size of your thumbnail.”
What is the size of a thumbnail image?
Have a resolution of 1280×720 (with minimum width of 640 pixels). Be uploaded in image formats such as JPG, GIF, or PNG. Remain under the 2MB limit. Try to use a 16:9 aspect ratio as it’s the most used in YouTube players and previews.
How do I create a thumbnail image?
How to Make Thumbnails of a . JPG
- Open the image editing program of your choice on your computer. Locate and load the . …
- Resize the image by using the program’s image-size adjustment feature. Most thumbnails are under 100 pixels in both width and height. …
- Save the new . JPG thumbnail to your computer.